Acharya And Siddha’s Paths Are Different But Fight For The Same Cause – Mega Power Star Ram Charan

165

Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Acharya Directed by Koratala Siva is all set for a grand theatrical release on April 29, 2022. On this occasion, Mega Power Star Ram Charan who is playing a crucial role, ‘Siddha’ in the film interacted with the media.

-Initially, I was Producer for Acharya.  Later I joined the cast to play Siddha. It was only a 15 mins role at the beginning. Eventually, it was extended to 45 minutes. I am very happy to work with Shiva garu and It’s a blessing to work with my father.

In-article leaderboard

-Siddha and Acharya are both quite different characters. Siddha is a guy who believes in Ahimsa and Dharma. But, a conflict with the antagonist Sonu Sood makes him follow a different path. Acharya and Siddha’s ways are different but fight for the same cause and you need to watch it on screen.

-Both Ram in RRR and Siddha in Acharya is very well-written characters. Half the work was done on the paper itself. I learned a lot as an actor working with my father in this film.

-Chiranjeevi garu is a legendary actor. He also allowed me to do mistakes to learn from them. He used to correct and guide me while shooting for Acharya. He has a lot of patience. It’s a great pleasure working with my father.

-No additions were done after I entered Acharya. Even if it is made with other heroes it would become a success. I joined the role which was written based on the subject. Even that Tiger shot in the jungle seems very organic but not forced.

-Shiva garu made 90% of the homework and we put the effort into understanding the character of the rest 10%.  I wanted to surrender to the director because I believe only then the character reflects their vision onscreen. 

-For now, we have no such plans to release Acharya in other languages. It takes a lot of process to dub and does post-production works for other versions. We will plan to release Acharya in Hindi later but not very soon.

-I was only instrumental in initiating this project. Niranjan Reddy garu is a great producer. Shiva gari team also works great. So, though I am one of the producers I was able to concentrate on RRR. 

-My mother is the most satisfied woman both as a wife and mother. I dedicate Acharya to her. It’s her dream to see both of us together onscreen. 

-I feel proud working in this phase where South movies working big in Hindi. My father used to say that the then people used to talk about super actors in Bollywood only. Now, the entire nation is talking about our movies like Baahubali, KGF, Pushpa, RRR and others.

-I worked with Pooja Hegde in Rangasthalam for a special song. Now, the screen time has been increased (laughs). She is a very good actress. She played Neelambari in this film and she fits the role very well.

-Currently, I am busy working for Shankar’s cinema and as you see, I am playing an IAS officer in the movie. My next is with Jersey director Gautam Tinnanuri. It’s a very good subject and it’s not a sports drama. I will announce some more projects in the coming days.

 
 
 
 
 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

six + seventeen =